• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design

Stacey K

I like making signs
There's nothing I can't stand more than a logo with something that has nothing to do with the business. A grizzly bear does not make me think of landscaping. It makes me think of chew.

"Hire me, I'll come cut your grass and spit chew all over it. Gross." Primus song: My Name is Mud - this is the face of Kodiak Landscaping in my brain - the 1:20 mark he spits the Kodiak out. Boudica and jochwat know EXACTLY what I'm talking about LOL!!

I would steer in the direction of all the grizzlys on lawnmowers or the ones you did with the claw marks. Maybe add some grass or a leaf being torn by a claw. I think of Monster also with the claw marks but the logo is clean and easy to read.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
6 stringed bass. He plays it well. First time I listened to one of these crazy looking songs til the finish. That bass is almost hypnotizing. Plus, that guy's face is something to dream about.

jochwat

Graphics Department
6 stringed bass. He plays it well. First time I listened to one of these crazy looking songs til the finish. That bass is almost hypnotizing. Plus, that guy's face is something to dream about.
I don't want to turn this into a Boudica-post offshoot, so I won't post the video link... But look for "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver" by Primus for a few minutes of musical fun.

I love Primus. :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yep, seen that one before. Wonder who won the card game..... or lived through it ??

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Les Claypool is no. 5 on Rolling Stones list of top bassists of all time.

Stacey K

I like making signs
One of my favorite songs! Primus is a great band, the face...ugh he's better looking in other videos LOL

UpAndPrinting

AI really doesn't seem to understand either 'chewing tobacco' or 'spitting some chew.'
OIG4.fzdFn2QCTvJUCXeEhO.a

This one has my vote if the smoke cloud turned into a brown liquid instead.

Piersqsw

Thanks for sharing your experience! Designing logos can definitely be a journey, especially when clients have specific preferences. It sounds like you're doing a great job providing options and working with feedback to create something unique.

Piersqsw

Thanks for sharing your experience! Designing logos can definitely be a journey, especially when clients have specific preferences. It sounds like you're doing a great job providing options and working with feedback to create something unique.
Also, if you're looking for a tool to streamline the design process and create more intricate logos, you might find the vector svg generator helpful. It could provide you with additional flexibility and options to meet your client's needs while maintaining efficiency. Keep up the great work, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance or advice!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Also, if you're looking for a tool to streamline the design process and create more intricate logos, you might find the vector svg generator helpful. It could provide you with additional flexibility and options to meet your client's needs while maintaining efficiency. Keep up the great work, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance or advice!

Who..... or what are you ??

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Who..... or what are you ??
backlink generator spam, probably a bot. If you hover over the text you can see they're dropping links hidden in the text

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 7.52.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 7.52.07 PM.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 39