• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo for house designer ....

square1

Hi everyone......I'm looking for some feedback on a logo I'm doing up for a house renovations contractor. I know the company name doesn't work well for what he does but I was only asked to come up with a logo.

Thanks,
Steve
Emerge Designs

Attachments

• one_tree_hill_logo_concept.jpg
    one_tree_hill_logo_concept.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:

washingtonsignguy

I like the design of it, However I feel that a house needs to be on the hill instead of a city background, seeing that it is a residential contractor

Marco

I agree with washington, I'm interested in how it will look with residence in the background. And, though I know it might be too early to show color other than the recommended B&W, would it be possible to green it up a little.

luggnut

the idea is pretty decent.. but the font looks like it has been stretched or something weird going on with it. and i agree a house would be better than a cityscape.

Jillbeans

I would lose the road and the cityscape and just have the tree and the suggestion of the hill.
Move the tree to the right of "ONE" and flip it, then stack the DESIGNS LTD. part under the
TREE HILL.
I don't think it has to have a house.
Love.....Jill

square1

Thanks very much everyone for your suggestions. I'll be working away on it today and will post an updated version asap.

Cheers,
Steve
Emerge Designs

tanneji

I really like the logo and what you have done with it but man that is an unfortunate name to have to work with. One Tree Hill is some crappy teen soap opera on the WB or something. But, good on ya so far!