• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Review Logo for Hurrah Players

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I used to work in the shipping dept in another life, we got a kick out of some of the city names we were shipping to in PA. So much that we got a map of PA just to see how many other wacky names there were. Its hilarious.
Don't get too cocky over there... I worked in an outbound call center long long ago, and WASHINGTON had the absolute worst names to pronounce. It's like you took a bunch of scabble letters that could never make a real word... put them in no particular order and named cities after them.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Don't get too cocky over there... I worked in an outbound call center long long ago, and WASHINGTON had the absolute worst names to pronounce. It's like you took a bunch of scabble letters that could never make a real word... put them in no particular order and named cities after them.
They weren't meant to be pronounced with a Texas accent.

Signarama Jockey

I think you have3 some worthwhile elements here, and I would not be surprised to hear that your customers are happy with it, but I think there is room for improvement and I have some specific design choices that I am questioning.

One of the first things that jumped out at me was the different stroke weights on the stars - that doesn't look attractive to me. And the fact that the middle star is set juuuust a tiny bit above the baseline of the other two stars makes its placement look a little arbitrary.

The Plaza font is also something I'd try to find an alternative to. When I think "Hurrah", I think of a bunch of people cheering "HURRAH!", so, whatever font you land on should have a loud, clear enthusiasm to it; an implied exclamation point. Plaza is elegant and polished, but it doesn't match the word and it has no lowercase. Also, if you blur your eyes a little, that typeface looks like a bar code.

I'd try out some different geometry to the whole thing. Maybe try to have it all visually build up to the top star somehow - see what taking out the horizontal lines looks like.

Sorry if this is a jumble. It's not a bad logo, but if you're really asking for cut throat feedback there you go.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I checked your site out. Love your work! It's pretty obvious you've been at this for a number of a years and have a good grasp on design. Nice work!

Capt Rocco

I checked your site out. Love your work! It's pretty obvious you've been at this for a number of a years and have a good grasp on design. Nice work!
Stacy K,
I appreciate your comments. I love the sign business and the relation building.

Have a beautiful day!
Rocco