• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long term customer needed some plaques for tomorrow morning in short notice

reQ

As title says - got a short notice for couple plaques that customer needs for the morning. I do not keep much regular MDF plaque bases in stock, so had to figure something out. Decided to cut some 1/4" acrylic with my laser, sandwich them together & apply digitally printed front to one of the pieces. He loves them a lot & very happy with them.

Sometimes when you are in a pinch & don't have regular stuff that you use for a job, you can get creative :)
plaq1.jpg plaq2.jpg plaq3.jpg

Gene@mpls

I like it a lot... but not sure what I am looking at (I have a laser too)? You cut a white surface panel, a black center panel and then a white rear panel with a keyhole slot? So the black was cutout to allow a screw head? And then the print was applied first surface? Thanks Gene

reQ

I like it a lot... but not sure what I am looking at (I have a laser too)? You cut a white surface panel, a black center panel and then a white rear panel with a keyhole slot? So the black was cutout to allow a screw head? And then the print was applied first surface? Thanks Gene
Yup, exactly like that