• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Hey Everyone!

I have been scanning Signs 101 for a year or two now after finding it through random Google searches looking for fixes to our wide format machine. I just really started scanning through all the sub forums and saw how many there were and immediately signed up!

A little about me: I graduated with a 4 year degree in Graphic Design in 2012, and in college found a love of printing. I took all the courses from relief, screen, intaglio, and lithography printing. After found a way to combine some of my favorites in the printing world and have been involved in it ever since.

Currently I am a wide format operator at a printing company as well as the backup designer here. There are so many parts of the printing industry that interests me, I know it sounds nerdy but I absolutely love solving a complex problem, either how to design a project, layout a project, print a project, or how to take all the steps to complete a project.

I run a Colex Sharpcut, Mimaki 200-2513, and had an Acuity Advanced that needed so much of my time in it I consider myself a tech for that machine :) I am also pretty efficient with the Adobe Suites AI, ID, and PS. So I am sure that you will see me plenty in the typography, tips and tricks, and design and layout sub forums.

I am truly happy to be here with people that love printing just as much as I do!