• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long time Listener First time caller ;)

Ursta Graphics

Hello Mr. Obvious, (for those of you who listen to Bob and Tom ;) )

Hello everyone,
I am Ryan Ursta from Ursta Graphics in Sharpsville,Pa. I Just recently stumbled upon your site! Great place you have here...a lot of the names i recognize from other places! I am 25 and have owned my own shop since 2000, located about an hour and 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh Pa. I am primarily a vinyl graphics shop with a little bit of painting here and there. I am looking forward to contributing and leaning from your site! I have a small portfolio of my work located here. (notice im not that great with websites yet) ;)

users.adelphia.net/~ugraph

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ursta Graphics said:
I am about 20 minutes away from Linesville and an hour from Shippenville i believe.

Do you know Phil and Lisa Currier at K & M Graphics in Linesville? She used to work for me before moving there about 8 or 9 years ago.

THATgirl

Hi Ryan.....I remember you from another sign site before I was so rudely booted out. (tee hee) Welcome to signs 101!

Stevo

Ryan Dawg!! Hey man good to see ya here. When I get down to PA this spring you gotta come by Jill's for a cold one! Dont forget we're having a meet in Lisbon in August, hope you can make it.

Stevo

Ursta Graphics

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Geb i'm a HUGE Rangers fan Messier is my fav. Love the Pens too though.

Stevo Sounds like a good plan! Let me know ill bring the BREW!

geb

I love Mess too. When he delivered the cup in '94, I will NEVER forget that whole experience. To bad the state of Hockey is what it is. Keep the faith, they claim a reversal could happen and we'll see hockey this year. Doubt it, but you never know.

George