• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long time Member, Now a merchant!

cfbeagle

I have been a member here at Signs101 for several years. I always wanted to be a contributing member but kept procrastinating. Well I signed up as a merchant... I figured if I was spending the money anyway I might as well be getting some advertising from it.

So without further ado I would like to introduce my company. www.prodigitalsupply.com We have been in the business of providing wholesale digital printing, CNC routing, and artwork vectorizing since 2007. (We have been in the sign business for much longer.)I am sure some of you will recognize me from the other forums that we advertise on.

Our website features an online price calculator that gives you instant price quotes on the digital printing so that you can quote your customer without contacting us.

Every file is inspected before it is printed, and if there are any problems such as too low resolution you will be notified before anything is done. We work with you anyway we can, Customer Satisfaction is our Priority!

We love hearing from our customers! call us anytime at 662.788.1741 or PM me from Signs101.

I also want to say a big thank you to all my current customers! I know a bunch of you are over here on this forum also. Thank you! for your business.

Long Live Signs101!!!!!

Last edited:

Snappy

Yo Blake... glad to see you on here...

Just want to say that I've had ProDigital Supply do all my printing for the last several years and have been more than happy with the results and price. Highly recommend!!

Also had him recently rout a whole bunch of signs out of acrylic with his CNC. Custom shaped, with a 1/8" and a 1/4" layer of acrylic... both cut perfectly... THANKS... saved me a ton of work. :thumb:

signman1063

Hi Blake

I have used Blake a couple times now and was most impressed w/the speed at which I received my prints...Look forward to future business Thanks

cfbeagle

Hi, would you please send your contact information to: chris@letsgobanners.com.
We will be needing vector services and possibly some of your other services. Please send an email to me and list a "best time" to contact you. I'm in Hawaii, so we're 3 to 7 hours behind the mainland.
thanks,
Chris Anderson

808-430-6567

Contact info is on our website and also below in my signature.

Thanks