• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking at a 48" PrizimJet VJ, what else is needed?

rm25x

Looking at a 54" ValueJet VJ, what else is needed?

Ok so I am looking at getting my first color printer. I have Corel X3, what else will I absolutely need to be able to use it?

Last edited:

letterman7

You'll need some sort of rip program. You won't be able to output directly from Corel and get the correct result.

P

ProWraps™

got wasach mutoh edition latest version unopened. $1000 retail, ill sell for $500.

P

ProWraps™

oh yeah, your buying a prism jet. you will need a take up reel, and it will print slower than a regular 1204 unless you pay the $3000 for them to put the correct firmware on it.

randya

oh yeah, your buying a prism jet. you will need a take up reel, and it will print slower than a regular 1204 unless you pay the $3000 for them to put the correct firmware on it.

No, the 1304 is full speed, the only 1204 is being OEMed in various speed capacities.

P

ProWraps™

he initially said he was getting a prism jet. hence my response. see his edit on his initial post. and the original title (Looking at a 48" PrizimJet VJ, what else is needed?)