• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for 12'x6' or 12'x8' translucent prints

wmshuman

I am looking for a company that can print me a single piece of 12'x6' translucent print with lamination. I want the double strike printing if possible. The size could also be as big as 12'x8' but needs to be a single piece even at that size.

I would prefer a company that can print the lexan face directly if that is an option. I have done work with I-45 Signs and their quality is outstanding but not sure if they can print lexan directly. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

wmshuman

I know it can be done because Lexjet makes material that wide. Besides that, I would really like to find someone to directly print a lexan face that wide. Know of anyone?

Try Palmer Imaging in Pittsburgh. I know they have a 16' printer that prints on lots of materials. Exactly what materials, I am not 100% sure of.

petrosgraphics

you can try GRAPHITEK, they are out of N.Y.

1-800-423-4371 ask for Roger.... w.w.w.graphitek.com

i think they can help you out on the vinyl....