• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for 54" wide roll of sticker paper (not vinyl)

tedbragg

I'm stuck with a bunch of in-house stickers to run on our ROland, but the customers don't like the flimsy vinyl. I've been trying without luck to find rolls of adhesive-backed paper stock, the type used by Sticker GIant, Mule, etc.

I've also reached out to Avery, Oracal, Arlon and a few other makers of the vinyl products we blow thru -- but of course, no responses.

Our distributors rarely get asked about such things, so nobody seems to either know what I'm talking about or know what to call it.

Suggestions?

I'd prefer to farm out sticker jobs but we're in the thick of this one so...

TIA

2B

if you are in a pinch, use your thickest cal vinyl and add lamination again with your thickest cal media

victor bogdanov

RMarshall

Spinnaker makes a lot of cut sheet label stock and I can't remember if they offer any roll stock as well, but might be worth looking into.

Sihl's 3683 adhesive paper isn't bad but the release liner is a really thin glassine.

netsol

i looked into this a couple years ago and was told that the smartest thing to do was to apply a double sided adhesive sheet or an adhesive layer to my paper stock of choice