• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for 6mm or 8mm......................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That ain't funny. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I got torn up by a bunch of yellow jackets. The following week, I got it all over again at almost the exact same spot of the yard. I still have the bites and scars on my legs. Those little f*ckers hurt.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
These yellow jackets were hiding behind some polycarb outside against fence. I was doing some cleaning back there a few weeks ago and looked up to see that nest about 2 feet away from my face. I screamed like a little girl and ran to get the bee spray
20210927_102609.jpg

Inks

That ain't funny. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I got torn up by a bunch of yellow jackets. The following week, I got it all over again at almost the exact same spot of the yard. I still have the bites and scars on my legs. Those little f*ckers hurt.
Was stung 3 times two weeks ago while taking apples off my tree in the backyard. Not only does it hurt but it gets itchy as well

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Besides being dumb, you should be very very grateful. However, wasps stings don't hurt near as much as hornets or yellow jackets. They also simmer down and go away in a little bit of time.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
My 3 year old has an over sized playhouse. We were finishing up a picnic and I had all these plates, blankets and apples my 8 year old dragged out side precariously stacked in both my hands and was headed in when the 3 year old sticks her head out the window of the playhouse and starts talking to me. I could barely understand anything she was saying, half because she's 3 and half because her hands were resting on the window seal with her fingers on a wasp nest. One crawled up her hand as I'm trying to interrupt her (she's in this phase where you don't interrupt...) and not scream at her to run, and she just looks at it and shakes her hand a bit, and puts it back on the nest. She finishes talking, as I'm dumping all the plates in the grass, and just walks out of the house humming, the wasps never paid her any mind, I was dumbfounded.
Your kid has superpowers. They would all have crawled up my arm, down my shirt and into my pants then started stinging.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Besides being dumb, you should be very very grateful. However, wasps stings don't hurt near as much as hornets or yellow jackets. They also simmer down and go away in a little bit of time.
Still on the yellow jackets? Take it like a man Gino. When there's a nest at the shop, I send over one of the Spanish guys. He grabs the whole thing and squishes it in his hand. I haven't bought spray in a couple of years.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Still on the yellow jackets? Take it like a man Gino. When there's a nest at the shop, I send over one of the Spanish guys. He grabs the whole thing and squishes it in his hand. I haven't bought spray in a couple of years.
Next time my wife asks me to kill a nest I will tell her I grabbed it and squished it... sounds better than the screaming and running when I shoot the spray

Gino

Premium Subscriber
These frickin' yellow jackets also bite and you can literally hear them crunching your skin when they do it..... anyways, it seems like ya can hear it.

Here's one bite on my leg the day after one of those suckers bit me. I had a whole lot more and they all looked like that.

Attachments

• bitten leg.jpg
    bitten leg.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 87

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Slow baot....... to china.

Most of us wore green tights. The nobility wore a lotta red ones. However, Friar tuck wore a brown dress kinda thing.

1633974266588.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He doesn't strike me as very merry or spry enough to wear tights, but I'm not judging.
Yes you are. You are making a comment based upon things mentioned earlier. If you were not judging, you would not be voicing an opinionated statement which is commonly known as a judgement call.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know why, but this came to mind, recently. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

brentjosker

Clear fluted type material. I don't care if it's poly or whatever Cor-X is made from. Just so long as I can see through it somewhat.

I need to make a temporary door for my generator lean-to. I tried getting from my distributors and they say, I'd hafta buy like 1/2 a pallet. I only need one piece 48" x 96". Home Depot can get it, but it's over $200 per sheet. That's out. Different places call it different things. It'll end up being 48" x about 60". Anyone have any they wanna sell or know what to ask for from a vendor ??

. . . . . . . . .:thankyou: Gino
Call Glantz, They are national, Ask for Coroplast 6 or 8 mil. Clear. If not Call curbell Plastics, they will have it. If not call Great Lakes Plastics. Good Luck!!