• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a good Chiseled font

peavey123

Hi All, I'm working on a logo for a nationwide martial arts association.

I want to get a font that is similar to Hoefler & Co. 's Tungsten Bold. but in a chiseled version.

I cannot find any paid chiseled fonts! They're all free.

Where do you get yours? I tried Signfonts but thought they were cheesy. LHF didn't have anything to my liking & I can't search myfonts efficiently enough.

Worst comes to worst I'll just make it myself but it'd be nice to have an actual font.

Any links or tips would be greatly appreciated. Even just give me your fav couple fonts. Anything would help.

Thank you!
Peavey

rjssigns

I looked at the disc I have and it's MR Chisel Fonts. Bought it years ago when I was doing stock cars. Not sure if they're around anymore.

May want to check Sign DNA. They have a bunch of prismatic fonts.

peavey123

Man, the font I was envisioning was right in front of me this whole time! It's Duke from Lost Type Co-op. It's almost a direct copy of Hoefler & Co.'s Tungsten with the prismatic/convex/chiseled included. Lost type has some really nice, modern looking fonts.