• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a printer

RD

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that can print white ink on water slide decals. I was in the decal / screen printing business for 13 yrs. I sold my company and looking to do some things on the internet. please send me an email if your interested. I'm looking for great quality, and fast turn around with a reasonable price. I look forward to hearing from you !

rick@nobullmotorsport.com

34Ford

There is a water slide decal material out there for solvent ink?

Iv'e made these type of decals with a inkjet printer then sprayed with clear paint. But hey, if there is something I can use in my SP540i then what is it?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you read his post thoroughly, I believe you'll see, he is looking for a supplier to make them and send them to him. He will be acting as a middleman or a 'broker'. He doesn't appear to want to do them himself.

It's his first post and doesn't have the lingo down, or just has lousy communication skills. :smile: