• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Trade only printer for wall wraps

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Hello, why don’t you private message me and I let’s working something out. I have the equipment for wall wraps and would love to earn your business.

The idea is I could help with your prints at a decent price. Your projects help me fill the gaps that I have open when we aren’t printing. I would prioritize your projects and deadlines.

Looking forward to working with you,
Robert

What you're proposing is highly wrong on this forum. You are supposed to be a Merchant Member to hawk your wares.
Secondly, you've been a member here for almost a decade, so this is not something unknown to you, as you've done this in the past.

Last edited:

artofacks1

What you're proposing is highly wrong on this forum. You are supposed to be a Merchant Member to hawk your wares.
Secondly, you've been a member here for almost a decade, so this is not something unknown to you, as you've done this in the past.
To be 100% transparent, I was under the impression that it was to sell equipment. I didn’t know we couldn’t throw a line out to each other. I’ve had members message or comment on my post and it was never a problem when they did it.

I will remove my reply though. Thanks

Jean Shimp

How about Signs 365 for wall wraps? They have a low tack wall material and also Control Tac. I've used them for printing vinyl many times.

artofacks1

Question cus I’m confused by the structure.

Must I be a premium member or a merchant member to offer print services?