• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Banner Material options

Vinylman

I am interested in finding alternative sources for 10oz. & 13oz. Vinyl banner material.

Anyone want to share feedback and sources [pricing if appropriate] for 54" x 50 yard rolls?

I am currently using Key Banner from Grimco, and just asking others what they like, and who their suppliers might be.

I am printing on a Mimaki JV-33 with EcoSol inks.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

rturner381

Vinylman, what are your customers requesting? What projects are 10oz and 13oz not the RIGHT solutions? What is the competition doing that causes you to question your solutions?

2B

we have seen the best results with Arlon banners and 1000 D, printing Roland Eco-Sol VS-640

Vinylman

Thanks, But NO THANKS!

Vinylman, what are your customers requesting? What projects are 10oz and 13oz not the RIGHT solutions? What is the competition doing that causes you to question your solutions?

Actually you have perhaps read WAY TO MUCH into my simple request.

[1] I never let my customers request materials. I have 30 years experience in this field, and most customers are dumb as a box of rocks. So allowing them to "request" ANY substrate is an invitation for them to get lost. END OF THAT problem.

[2] Not exactly understanding your comment? But I make the choices based on what I discover by properly questioning the customer and making a valued decision based on my experience and the evidence provided.

[3] I NEVER "question" ANY of my solutions based on "competition" doing anything.

Vinylman

Thanks for ALL the replies. I am interested in getting [shop] perspectives as to what are you using, and what kind of pricing are you getting from your suppliers. As mentioned in my first request, I am currently using Key Banner from Grimco. I am just trying to ascertain IF there are any "cost effective" alternatives. East Coast to Midwest distributors are "probably" going to provide the best wholesale cost including delivery.