• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Caldera Font

Sar41042

If anyone has this font can you help by either emailing the font or re-typing the words "RIVER'S EDGE GALLERY" and emailing to me.
thanks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As near as I can tell Caldera appears to be a standard for a company of the same name associated with developing open source code for the Linux community.

If you can post a picture of the font, you might be able to get an ID for something that's available to us poor old Windows and Mac users.

Sar41042

Fred, thanks for the help. I just copied the text and went with that. It looks close and no one will be very close to it. Thanks again.

jimdes

Right again Fred! But sucking it out of a Linux system via wabi protocall and converting it to a useable .ttf, .fon, .shx or other font format is unlikely. Your idea to get a sample is probably the quickest way.