• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Canon Oce Arizona feedback

PrintQueen

Hi y'all,

we're looking into a 4x8 flatbed machine and we are really liking the Oce Arizona series. We're looking at either the 165GT or the 365GT models. I'm wondering if anyone can give me a quick understanding of the differences between the two machines.. i'm looking at the specs online, and they seem extremely similar. Also wondering if any current users of these machines have any critical reviews to share. What do you love about the machine, what do you hate about it? What is the most unique thing that you've produced with one of these Arizonas?

Thanks in advance for any feedback or resources!

signheremd

Hi y'all,

we're looking into a 4x8 flatbed machine and we are really liking the Oce Arizona series. We're looking at either the 165GT or the 365GT models. I'm wondering if anyone can give me a quick understanding of the differences between the two machines.. i'm looking at the specs online, and they seem extremely similar. Also wondering if any current users of these machines have any critical reviews to share. What do you love about the machine, what do you hate about it? What is the most unique thing that you've produced with one of these Arizonas?

the 365 is faster in all print modes - but only by a little. Same Picoliter drop sizes, but the 365 has two 318 nozzle printheads and the other has one 636 - same number of nozzles total, not sure the advantage of two printheads over one. Have never run an Arizona, we have a FluidColor and had a CET.

JoDa

If you are buying any printer used, get the service history or better yet pay Canon to come and check it out. Where they on a Service Contract?

With the Arizona flatbeds approaching 10K units installed since 2007 they are very reliable (providing you follow the maintenance routines).

chinaski

If you are buying any printer used, get the service history or better yet pay Canon to come and check it out. Where they on a Service Contract?

With the Arizona flatbeds approaching 10K units installed since 2007 they are very reliable (providing you follow the maintenance routines).

Is there a distinction in service you receive whether you are on a Service Contract or not? I'm under the impression it doesn't include consumables, labor, or travel.

Technician

Drive it hard
Hi y'all,

Arizona 165?? It’s it the 135gt you talking about? If you compare that with an old 365 I would go for the new Arizona 135GT for sure. It’s a really nice step in machine.
Hi y'all,

Hi y'all,

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
the 365 is faster in all print modes - but only by a little. Same Picoliter drop sizes, but the 365 has two 318 nozzle printheads and the other has one 636 - same number of nozzles total, not sure the advantage of two printheads over one. Have never run an Arizona, we have a FluidColor and had a CET.
The 365 is 10 years old
the 135 is new. LED lamps and a lot of upgrades from the 365.

I would get the 135 out of the 2. a slight speed hit, but nothing you'll notice if you're buying a printer in that price range.