• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Clip Art

Suz

Hello Everyone!
I have a Customer looking for this image (5th design down - it is in color)
"Tribal Tiger" I think is the name of it.

http://tattooshapes.blogspot.com/2010/03/top-tatoo-tribal.html

I'm hoping to be able to buy it as clip-art for use as a vinyl sticker.
This design pops up a lot as a tattoo, I have even seen it as an embroidery design.

Anyone know where I can buy it? Thank you!

Suz

Thank you!!!

Need more help! :)

Everyone that responded, I appreciate your help! I did find the two listed earlier, but the one from shutterstock is colored differently. Shutterstock is pretty easy to purchase, if you find something you like, and the license information is very clear. But it's not the exact image I'm hunting for. It is almost solid orange in the face (design # is 20999473). I had found that version, but not the exact one I was looking for. Maybe by same Artist or Co., but no longer available?

About the Tattoo Donkey one, I had found that too, but did not find how to purchase it:
http://www.tattoodonkey.com/tiger-t...bums*oo123*Thijssies*Tiger-Tribal-Tattoo.jpg/
Seems easy to just download it from there, but I won't do that as I want to make sure the correct person or Company is compensated, otherwise I won't use it. It really doesn't say it is free to use, and there is no information on where the image came from, who owns it.

Am I missing something on how to buy the designs on Tattoo Donkey? I can't seem to find a phone number or contact there. Thanks again!

Suz

JHill, Thanks so much! Yes, that is the biggest one yet. I agree, not sure about the licensing on it though.

VectorDoctor, the tineye was really cool, thank you! I'll use that for other stuff too! I ran the link in "tineye" provided by JHill, that was handy!

Thanks again everyone! I decided to just go ahead and do something original, something that feels like the design my Customer wanted, but started with flames from my Corel Clip Art program, I just layed them out, mirrored them, converted them to bitmap, then traced them. So, that is my black flame background. Found a similar Tiger face clip art I could purchase and use, so we're good!

Thanks so much, I learned something from this! That "Tineye" site for finding graphics is like "What the Font" for finding the lettering you want. Love it, great tips!

Great Stuff! Thank you all!