• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for fonts...

Erin

I am looking for fonts similar to Aachen BT - Normal, Bangle Bold & Bangle Normal. New client brought in some art work of their logo but I don't have the fonts and would like to find something that is close.

:thankyou:

Erin

client doesn't want to purchase the fonts so I am trying to find something that is close.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
what software do you have? Corel and adobe include some with their software - this would help to know. I say this because most free fonts are not that high of a quality.

Si Allen

The client doesn't purchase the fonts, you do! Then you add the cost to the job! ( you then also have more fonts in you library!)

When dealing with a "client" like that, I say "Oh! OK! Just don't let the door hit you in the butt, on your way out!"

That's like saying "I want you to fix my truck, but don't want to pay for any parts!"