• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking for Gardener Planting a tree image

TopFliteGraphics

A client came in with some old magnetic signs that he wants me to copy. I cannot seem to locate the image the previous sign shop used to creat them. Does anybody know where this might have come from?

Attachments

• gardener.jpg
    gardener.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 145

rjssigns

Just do a Live trace in Illustrator. Matter of seconds and you can tweak the little bits you don't like.

threeputt

Tons of this sort (see attached file) of illustrations available on line. This one will cost you $3.00 from CanstockPhoto. Didn't see the very file you're asking about, but didn't search all of the stock clip art sites either. Try BigStock photo, others.

Attachments

• canstock5729110.jpg
    canstock5729110.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 132

VectorizeNow

I would if I had Illustrator - i only use Flexi and the tracing option in that sucks
I'd be happy to trace it for you. I offer a free auto-tracing service on my website: www.VectorizeNow.com, I'll run your image through a few different programs (Illustrator, CorelDraw, Potrace, and VectorMagic) trying out various settings and send you the best one. If you'd prefer, I can re-draw it for you as well.