• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for glow in the dark plastic strips

cajun312

I have a customer who dropped off a glow in the dark strip, it is 3" wide and about 1/16" thick. In this case it's used on bleachers inside a building. The plastic is not overlaid with glow in the dark vinyl. Customer said their customer thought it came in a roll.

Any ideas where I can get this stuff?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
This is a 1/16th" thick glow in the dark engraving material. A full sheet is 24"x48" but you can get it as low as 12"x24". It doesn't have adhesive on it but you could use your own or ask Johnson Plastics to add their 3m adhesive on it but I don't think the 3m stuff they use will be strong enough. Hope this helps.

MikePro

if you can't find the right size material, Rustoleum carries a glow in the dark spraypaint, that you can find at most hardware chains.

ktyler1320

I have a customer who dropped off a glow in the dark strip, it is 3" wide and about 1/16" thick. In this case it's used on bleachers inside a building. The plastic is not overlaid with glow in the dark vinyl. Customer said their customer thought it came in a roll.

Any ideas where I can get this stuff?

We use Jessup PL material.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I bought a roll off of Wish.com. Took about 3 weeks though....straight form China.