• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for good DTF vendor

PixelGrafix

So far, I'm liking the DTF option of transfers for apparel. The vendors online I've used have been soooo slow - i like the gangup sheets of 22" wide. Shipping is an issue and makes me think they are being produced overseas. I would like to find a good reliable, fast shipping DTF vendor. Someone like Signs365 needs to get in this game! Thanks for any insight... oh, 2nd question - if you've used various vendors - do they all have the same hand on the garmet? I have found heavy coverage is vinyl"y". TIA.

IvanVasquez

You could check ETSY, there are various sellers on that site but don't know turn around time or quality. I do that as part of my T-Shirt business, can send you free samples (leftovers from jobs) so you can feel them. I own the DTF machine and can finish jobs within one day. Most important thing to keep in mind is " if it is a picture it is going to be little heavy no matter what system you use" , but letters or logos usually print great. Easy to press, 15 seconds at 310 degrees HOT PEEL.

Craig Keller

You could check ETSY, there are various sellers on that site but don't know turn around time or quality. I do that as part of my T-Shirt business, can send you free samples (leftovers from jobs) so you can feel them. I own the DTF machine and can finish jobs within one day. Most important thing to keep in mind is " if it is a picture it is going to be little heavy no matter what system you use" , but letters or logos usually print great. Easy to press, 15 seconds at 310 degrees HOT PEEL.

Whicmachine do u h
Thanks

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I've been using custom-transfers.com with EXCELLENT results. Have tried several other orders with other vendors turn out not so stellar so I'm sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

PixelGrafix

etsy has been sketchy - i'd rather pay a little more to get a legit business with solid turnarounds and good shipping options. You can't tell who you are dealing with. No websites - no contact other than ETSY messaging... it's been frustrating. Several advertised companies all have the same home base. Similiar looking advertisements. I think alot of it is coming from China. A business to business doesn't hold a business owner hostage to when and if they will ship in a timely manner.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
etsy has been sketchy - i'd rather pay a little more to get a legit business with solid turnarounds and good shipping options. You can't tell who you are dealing with. No websites - no contact other than ETSY messaging... it's been frustrating. Several advertised companies all have the same home base. Similiar looking advertisements. I think alot of it is coming from China. A business to business doesn't hold a business owner hostage to when and if they will ship in a timely manner.
i am sure there are reliable resellers on etsy, but, not every one of them is
as i am sure many of you know, victor is a large etsy reseller.
i assume, if you have good luck with a reseller there is some sort of equivalent to "ask seller a questiion" ?