• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for harvester clipart

Jackflush

Gorgor
My client wants harvester in the middle of his sign. He says John deer preferably. Anyone have an idea who might have something like that?

Jackflush

Gorgor
Ya I just found that out.... it is a combine... He fixes them so Im trying to just make him use a bad bulldog mascot in the logo... Unless I could find a combine with a nasty face.

rjssigns

It may take some digging on a manufacturers website, but some have photos you're welcome to use. Or you could go out and take your own pic. I've done that many times.

Jillbeans

It's not that hard to draw one using simple shapes. I had to hand paint one on a sign a few years back and of course I just drew it from looking at a manual.
You could trace a picture with a Sharpie then scan it into your design program.
Better that than the bulldog, but it reminds me of the fire company who wanted a picture of a firetruck on their firetruck.
:Big Laugh
Love....jill