• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for large camo files...don't want to tile.

JAMEY

I have looked at the Aurora digital files and they are beautiful. Just the right sizes and all. However, I am looking for a less expensive alternative to buy some large ones like that.

I just don't want to tile. Any help would be great.

phototec

I have looked at the Aurora digital files and they are beautiful. Just the right sizes and all. However, I am looking for a less expensive alternative to buy some large ones like that.

$95 is a good price for this great looking large (non-repeating) camo:

https://www.auroragraphics.net/prod...=2893&osCsid=8c68b8180b20c721fa6bbbcd61a62de7

You can use it over and over, one price.

Have you priced others like Real Tree?

rjssigns

X2 on Phototec's post.

95 bucks is a smokin' deal. You will spend more time(money) creating your own than buying a file ready to rock.

You will wast even more time trying to find a "deal".

Final note: If 95 bucks is a deal breaker it's time to quit.

JAMEY

X2 on Phototec's post.

95 bucks is a smokin' deal. You will spend more time(money) creating your own than buying a file ready to rock.

You will wast even more time trying to find a "deal".

Final note: If 95 bucks is a deal breaker it's time to quit.

It's not a deal breaker at all. I am just exploring other options for like sized files. If there are better deals out there, I would like to hear about them. Otherwise...I will pay their price...but not just for one, but for the 6 at 50% off Pick Six deal or throw in the extra 100 and get the CD. The CD don't have that nice girly camo though. Their patterns are very nice.

CreatedDesigns

The pick 6 deal was a steal at 250 but now they raised it to 295 still not a bad price you just have to get bundle packs and not the individual graphics.