• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for low energy vinyl and 12 mil lam.

Twisted Images

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a good 3.4 or 4 mil vinyl for low energy materials and a 12mil vinyl. I need to wrap a few side by side vehicles as well as make some moto graphics for my label. I always had someone else do the printing and laminating for me in the past becasue i would only need a couple pieces.

Does anyone have any recommendations on vinyl and laminate they wouldnt mind sharing?
I got a few samples of the concept 235 motomark grip 4 mil vinyl and concept 238 motomark armor but wanted a few different options.

Thanks in advance.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes convex is going to be what your looking for, I have had many requests over the years and it always comes back to using Convex. Ritrama was working on a product for me but it never took off. Your best bet is using convex even though its steep in price it gets the job done right.

Twisted Images

I got in touch with substance inc. and they sent me a smaple roll of both lam and vinyl so im going to check it out and see how it turns out.

Anyone know of a good set of templates for mx bikes? I purchased a few models online but they dont match up too well. I dont want to waste anymore money on trying to figure out which ones match up best.

TresL

Templates are the key. Very few "for sale" sets are any good.
Get them from a trusted source or do your own.

graphicms

We have templates!

Hey guys this is Craig Powell with Graphic Marking Systems (the manufacturers of Convex). We have some templates available for MX and snowmobiles.

Send me a message if you would like to find out more about what we have. cpowell@graphicms.com or 1-800-232-8018 x 14.

Thanks!