• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Polycarbonate sheet - white .500"

SignProPlus-Chip

Yep that's your answer. They have asked for an esoteric material that is difficult to get, expensive and inappropriate. Give them the answer, $900.00 * your standard markup, and 8 week lead time. Now, Mr. customer here is a better, less inexpensive alternative: xxxxx.

I too don't see the problem here.

Because it's out for bid with multiple vendors...the possibility that others will interchange acrylic for the polycarb without informing the client, use that pricing, look less expensive and get the project awarded to them.

I have basically relayed what you stated above to the client...I'll keep y'all updated ;)

Marlene

for .5" thick, I would expect to have to wait as most don't stock that. I had to wait for .25" clear lexan and wasn't suprised. yes it will cost them too. when a client does their own specs and require materials that are not mainstream, thye should expect to pay more and expect that it won't happen overnight. PS, my piece was 36" x 11" x .25" and it weighed a ton