• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Print Company that offers Square folded Brochures

MakeMyGraphic

I have a customer asking for a 16" square Brochure that folds down into a 5.3" square (z fold and tri fold I believe, not sure the right terminology) anyway. I have checked all three of my main favorite companies I broker for and nobody offers that size, already put in a custom quote request but am a little doubtful it will yield much of a result since it's not offered anywhere there (with that kind of folding option)

So anyway, anyone else out there have any experience with a square folded brochure supplier that will be able to help me out with this Client's request? I appreciate the feedback and time! Thank you!

Biker Scout

Yes, I've done it before. Square anyway, maybe not that size specifically. I set the file up so they were 2-Up on the same 18" or so inch paper. When they arrived 2-Up and folded on the same sheet, I took them to the paper cutter and separated them. Client got twice as much for their money.

MikePro

Angel lithographic in Racine, Wi used to offer this but I believe they were absorbed by another company. I only know this because they were designing our brochures I once referred to this style as a "ski resort map".
Shoot, I just came home from riding in Snowbird this last week. I'll see if I can dig-up a map and see who printed it, and update this thread properly.