• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for someone to paint directly on a brick wall in Phila

Rocco G

We have a job that was supposed to be lit channel letters but now the client wants hand lettering on a brick wall. The job is located in Phila. and the top of the letters would be about 15 feet above the sidewalk. It's five words and the main name will have a drop shadow. A scissor lift can be obtained for this as needed. They are going to paint the brick before the lettering is applied. Message me and I'll send a drawing.

Yes, I know that vinyl can be applied to rough surfaces, but the customer wants it painted by hand. i haven't picked up a lettering brush in decades so won't even try it.

Thanks
Rocco

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just asked to hand letter a wall 68' long. Gave them the price and haven't heard back. No one wants to pay for those kinda services anymore.

What kinda price range are you in ?? You can PM me, if ya like.

dreko

Just asked to hand letter a wall 68' long. Gave them the price and haven't heard back. No one wants to pay for those kinda services anymore.

What kinda price range are you in ?? You can PM me, if ya like.
Just for sh*ts and grins, what were the prices from yesteryear that people used to pay. Geniunely curious

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Just for sh*ts and grins, what were the prices from yesteryear that people used to pay. Geniunely curious
Define yesteryear? When there were a few options of talented people who could do it, but need to be competitive because... big City... to several options who would offer it and underpay the talent... back to a few options who could do it, and still bothered to offer the skill? I see three different price ranges.

dreko

Define yesteryear? When there were a few options of talented people who could do it, but need to be competitive because... big City... to several options who would offer it and underpay the talent... back to a few options who could do it, and still bothered to offer the skill? I see three different price ranges.
I don't know. You tell me. Give me the range/project

2B

There was a group that did wall paint on here. WallDogs?
Diaz was part of the group