• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Looking to purchase shipping label printer for small business

Saam

I have been using Dymo 4xl for 2 years, printing about 30 labels a day and not a single issue so far

InstantOneMedia

We use Zebra. But we got them free when we set up our accounts with FedEx & Endecia (now owned by Stamps.com). If you ship with FedEx or UPS, they should be able to provide one for free, or for around $5/mo.

bigben

Sorry for the pirate thread, but is there a shipping label printer that could print colors? I would like to be able to print a small sample of the item in the box. It would definitely help when looking for a customer order or for the customer himself if they receive multiple box. 4over does that and I think is a good idea.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Sorry for the pirate thread, but is there a shipping label printer that could print colors? I would like to be able to print a small sample of the item in the box. It would definitely help when looking for a customer order or for the customer himself if they receive multiple box. 4over does that and I think is a good idea.

Primera LX range is probably your best bet for this.