• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LXI Master Pro Plus Fonts

signage

I was Trying to find the fonts that came with the software to place in a separate font folder for better font managing. Does anyone know how/if this can be done and could point me in the correct direction. I am trying to get the fonts into bitstream which came with corel so that they can be used in different programs. Also I did a search and didn't find this info, if it has been posted before please give me the link. :thankyou:

signage

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where they are located? If not in lxi what about Flexi I'll look there! They aren't in the font folder in control panel and I do not see the names of the fonts in the LXI directory or sub folders.

Techman

in flexisign they are probably in the

C:\Program Files\FlexiSIGN Program fonts

probably in LXi under the like folder in program files
Just an educated guess..

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
signage said:
Does anyone know where they are located? If not in lxi what about Flexi I'll look there! They aren't in the font folder in control panel and I do not see the names of the fonts in the LXI directory or sub folders.

Depends on just which version of LXi you have. In 6.x and earlier the fonts were kept in a single Casmate file and this font library was loaded each time the program was run. They were not indivually addressable and were of no use whatsoever outside of the program. I have no idea if they continued this barbaric practice in version 7.x.

In Flex 7.x this dubious practice was abandoned and Flexi now uses the fonts loaded in the windows fonts directory just like everyone else. I assume the LXi followed suit.

signage

I have LXI 7.5v5 and it appears to me that they are still using the casmate file. I also see it loading the fonts every time it starts up. Thanks for the info. Looks like those fonts are useless with out using the LXI software.
Thanks You guy are the bomb!

optmgfx

I realized this post is old but..........the fonts in my LXI 7.5v5 loaded into the the windows font file....I can use them in any program and yes they still load when I start my program but it doesn't take but a couple of seconds for ALL of them to load and I have a lot of fonts!!!!!