• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help machine has stopped heating mimaki jv3

Robson miranda

Hello everyone, my machine has stopped heating but there is no error on the panel, the drying fans have also stopped can you help me the equipment is a mimaki jv3 160

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Last edited:

Forty One

Mike. Thanks for sharing that you don't speak Portuguese.

"Hello everyone, my machine has stopped heating but there is no error on the panel, the drying fans have also stopped can you help me the equipment is a mimaki jv3 160"

Robson, Verifique todos os fusíveis do painel de alimentação até o painel que controla o aquecedor e os ventiladores.
Caso contrário, verifique os cabos etc.

Everyone else...
Check the fuses on the powerboard to the board that controls the heater and fans.
Failing that, check the cables etc.

MikePro

pretty sure that this is the first thread on this forum with portuguese.... especially with an english subject header, but hopefully you're available to translate for us once espanol threads start stacking up. appreciate the edited post, Robson.

cables & fuses, easily traced from fans & heater back to the board & power supply to find the gremlin under the hood.

Last edited:

kerwinchua

Production Manager

"Hello everyone, my machine has stopped heating but there is no error on the panel, the drying fans have also stopped can you help me the equipment is a mimaki jv3 160"

Robson, Verifique todos os fusíveis do painel de alimentação até o painel que controla o aquecedor e os ventiladores.
Caso contrário, verifique os cabos etc.

Everyone else...
Check the fuses on the powerboard to the board that controls the heater and fans.
Failing that, check the cables etc.
Hi, just replace one of the plugs. There are two power sources. One is for the electronics, while the other is for the heater and fan :)

let me know if this works!

sometimes the power source for one of the plugs may have tripped a breaker or something.