• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Major Overspray

jarboogie

Hello This is my first post been lurking here for a long time just never needed help with anything.

However I had an employee that was stealing from me and left my Roland running after he went home I was out of town that weekend long story short I came back early Sunday night went to shop to drop tools off and found my Roland with a major head strike sitting all weekend uncapped after about 6 hours of cleaning soaking and syringing I finally got the printer printing again with one major problem cyan only prints decent in high speed mode
anything other than that and you see what I get massive over spray.

I just replaced the damper last night no luck have cleaned it repeatedly and have done 3 head soaks for about and hour and a half.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 68

mark in tx

Try replacing the capping station sponges, they can get dried up, and only get partially unclogged with cleaning cycles and even with using a syringe.

signswi

Looks dead but make sure the capping station and the head are contacting as they should be, also try an overnight soak. Probably dead though.

MikePro

looks the same as when my head went to crap. sorry to say.
Even without some sort of error to trace the issue back to... printheads fail after x.billion fires. If you still have a printer warranty, i'd follow-up with it... otherwise if its run out, then most likely its just time for parts to start failing and you to start replacing.