• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matte Black Reflective

graphix45

I have a customer who has a 2013? Boss Mustang with matte black reflective graphics. He needs some areas of the stripes replaced and can only get the entire kit from Ford. Anyone know where to get this matte finish reflective? I'm guessing it's probably 3M but I don't think it will matter what brand, as long as when it reflects it's a shade of silver instead of a bronze color.
Thanks for any help!

rjssigns

Could be exclusive to Ford. When you order miles of vinyl at a time they'll make whatever you want. You might try a matte laminate over black reflective.

Went down this road with a motor coach some years ago. RV manufacturers spec their own color palettes.
So I talked to a rep. He said we'll make whatever color you want as long as you buy 12,000 square feet of it.:omg:

graphix45

Thanks rjssigns!
That's basicly what I told my customer. I did think about laminating reflective black with matte lam, but it will just be a lot thicker than the original.
However this may be the best option.