• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mayhew

Mosh

Left or right?
MAYHEW_MONU.jpg

SignManiac

Left has potential but needs some serious tweaking.

As it stands, its a nice looking panel with letters stuck all over it. The composition needs improvement. Negative/positive space issues are the big problem. If it's to have a historic feel, I'd use very specific fonts and perhaps color to bring this to life. This would be a good situation to experiment with the design possibilities.

high impact

SignManiac is just trying to help and it does need a little more help - at least some negative space.

BTW - left is "more" better if I am only allowed to pick from the two options. ;-)

Smile

Mosh, is that REALLY your daily hair style?

Mosh

These people send me stuff to do for museums all over the mid-west. We do alot of interative panels and displayes for them. They sent me four designs to look at doing for them, two had hours, phone, and some other stuff on there, so I canned them off the bat. I like the left one as well, I might tweak it like you guys said, but they consider themselves "design experts" so not alot can be changed, I have tried on past progects. Thanks.

Yes that is how I wear my hair.