• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media Feeding Issue

tciou

Hello there,

a friend of mine has a VJ 1304 and the last days he informed me that after the print ends media continues to feed for some centimeters.

I checked the menu but didn't find a respective option. Do any of you guys know where such an option is located ?

Thank you in advance,
tciou!

SlightlyChilled

Look to see if the Media is set to roll,sheet or take-up reel.

I don't know your printer but on my falcon I had it where the printer would just keep advancing then seen it got switched to take-up reel

tciou

How do you see that ?

Do you remember the option for your printer?

Thank you for the reply!

bpgraphics

Perforated film for mutoh 1614

I looking for tips (printing, lamination and installation) for run this kind of vinyl.

thank you

randya

I looking for tips (printing, lamination and installation) for run this kind of vinyl.

thank you

I run perf with the same profile and temps as I do the unperfed material it was made from.

You may need to let it dry a lot longer because there the line doesnt absorb or adsorb as well as the vinyl.