Media roll holder


New Member
I think thats what its called. Its the end caps you insert into the roll of banner or vinyl and then slides on to the roll hoder. Its not the black end stops where one is fitted to the holder with a circlip.

Any ideas where I can get some, prefer somewhere in the UK.

Cheers Mark


I'm pretty certain that would be a dealer part only. Even so, it is likely a special order item. Contact your local Mutoh dealer and see what they can do.


New Member
Dealer only item... Very expensive. You can also use the ones that come on colorspan printers that use the 72" chassis. They are much much better (made from metal) and use the same diameter pipe. Those plastic ones are junk.