• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mesh Banner Material?

mnapuran

Looking to see what product you all recommend for an interior view-through banner that will hang in a window.

What do you like that is cost effective?

Thanks...

sfr table hockey

no one else has jumped in so I will try to help.

I have some poster view material that is just like window perf but has no adheasive. This lets you print as normal and then hang on the inside of a window. You would need to find a way to tack the corners or I have seen some hang like a banner. The ones that are not tacked to the window tend to curl on the edges a bit. By using the wiindow perf look, you still see through from the inside and not notice the graphic as much as you would with a mesh banner material due to it's backside not being black.

Clear focus is one who makes it and also have the adheasive dots to mount this material.

mnapuran

Thanks for the response :)

I didn't realize Clear Focus makes a product like that. What is the name/series?

Is the back side dark so you can see through it, or does that matter in that case?

sfr table hockey

Yes the back side is black, just like regular window per, just no adheasive on the black (which is the back ) side.

This should get you to their page http://www.clearfocus.com/products/perforated_vinyl_uncoated/postervue.php

They also sell a clear perf material where if you have the ability to print white, you can reverse print and mount to an inside window but besides the white coverage you also have to print the final coat black to create the same effect.

marcsitkin

no one else has jumped in so I will try to help.

I have some poster view material that is just like window perf but has no adheasive. This lets you print as normal and then hang on the inside of a window. You would need to find a way to tack the corners or I have seen some hang like a banner. The ones that are not tacked to the window tend to curl on the edges a bit. By using the wiindow perf look, you still see through from the inside and not notice the graphic as much as you would with a mesh banner material due to it's backside not being black.

Clear focus is one who makes it and also have the adheasive dots to mount this material.

Curious to know how well the adhesive dots work. Do they need to be applied to the whole image surface to be effective? They seem to come in narrow width rolls.