• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Midwest guy who needs some info.

JohnA

A big hello from the midwest.
I run a digital print department, the people I work with design, build and stage show for clients. I have been running a couple of Rolands, a cj-500 and fj-600. They print very nicely, but I have my eye on a ColorSpan 5465uv.
I'm looking to see if any one has any experiences with one and would be willing to share. I am looking forward to learning more.
Thank you,
JohnA

Matt Cuellar

Welcome from Seattle, WA!

From what I've seen, the CS 5465uv looks to be a pretty sweet model. I was at ISA and they had it running some really nice photography, fine art, and other products without banding and pretty good speed. I think it's a great fit for the entry-level hybrid market but I might lean more towards the 9840uv for more production-oriented printing...of course that's the difference between $80k and $150k.

Supports seems to handled pretty well, good turnaround time on parts, but that's just what I've heard.

Matt

JERHEMI

Welcome to Signs 101! What business you work for and where in Illinois you located if you don't mind me asking?

JohnA

Well hello, I work for Production Plus Technologies,Inc. in Burr Ridge, Il. I print signs, banners as well as graphic designs.