• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CG 130 FX

Scope18774

Hello Everyone.

We are hoping someone could help us with a problem we are having on our Mimaki CG-130-FX cutting Plotter, in the service menu (hold down remote & tools when switching machine on to access this menu) under ADJUST and then the sub menu pen pressure has been changed on all the different setting e.g. 0 grams 30 grams 60 grams 100 grams 200 grams 400 grams would anyone know what the standard settings are for this menu as we are unable to adjust the pressure on the normal tool menu.

If someone could look on there Mimaki CG 130 FX this would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

bmw_ante

Hello Everyone.

We are hoping someone could help us with a problem we are having on our Mimaki CG-130-FX cutting Plotter, in the service menu (hold down remote & tools when switching machine on to access this menu) under ADJUST and then the sub menu pen pressure has been changed on all the different setting e.g. 0 grams 30 grams 60 grams 100 grams 200 grams 400 grams would anyone know what the standard settings are for this menu as we are unable to adjust the pressure on the normal tool menu.

If someone could look on there Mimaki CG 130 FX this would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think this setting is different on eatch machine.... You have to recalibrate the pen pressure, search for the CG-FX mainanance manual