• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki CG-160FX and ONYX Cut Server

IvanVasquez

Hello, and thanks for visiting my thread. I just got me an used CG-160FX to use with my HP360 latex... thing is I can't get it to read ALL the registration marks, after I print the job and is ready to cut this Cutter will only read the first registration mark and start cutting. The old graphtec would read the first 4 and then start cutting. HELP!

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
So, the answer to my question " Are you using Finecut and Corel Draw?", is No, is it?

I use onyx also, but also use Finecut & Corel, and have no problems - with a CG130fxII

IvanVasquez

for Illustrator just load your material and hit the Left arrow so it will measure it, then it will ask for a registration mark, don't do anything just hit END, it will position the blade at the begging of your media. Then hit REMOTE.
after that send your job from the plug ing on illustrator

IvanVasquez

in Onyx, you have to set up your cutter thru USB and on the settings have to UNCHECK: MANUAL REGISTRATION.
then the same, load the printed media with the registrations, LEFT ARROW, END. then manually position the blade on the center of the first registration. and hit REMOTE. if everything is right now you can send your job to the cutter and it will read the 4 registration marks and start cutting.
you'll probably need to configure the weight...