• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CG130 reverse speed

jimmmi

Anyone know how if its possible to reduce the reverse speed? Reverse speed i mean the speed running back after feed option and after readings the registration marks to go at orogin point. For example if i feed 3m it runs nice and slow to feed material. But when it returns to origin to start cutting runs like crazy resulting to skew the material. Same to registration marks.

Sam Goldfarb

Anyone know how if its possible to reduce the reverse speed? Reverse speed i mean the speed running back after feed option and after readings the registration marks to go at orogin point. For example if i feed 3m it runs nice and slow to feed material. But when it returns to origin to start cutting runs like crazy resulting to skew the material. Same to registration marks.
My CG160 behaves the same as your CG130. However mine doesn't ever lose it's registration. Check the spring tension on the feed rollers, there are two positions. Also clean or replace the rubber feed rollers. You may be able to switch some of the rollers that are not used as much. Are you just using a roller on each end or are there any in the middle being used. How wide of material are you using?

jimmmi

My CG160 behaves the same as your CG130. However mine doesn't ever lose it's registration. Check the spring tension on the feed rollers, there are two positions. Also clean or replace the rubber feed rollers. You may be able to switch some of the rollers that are not used as much. Are you just using a roller on each end or are there any in the middle being used. How wide of material are you using?
I use many width materials. From 24" to 54". I use the lower tension at pinch wheels. So you use the high tension?