• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3-160SP collection of PDFs & Tutorials in one place

Proximus

something is wrong with attachments upload.. trying to upload some pdf-s about 5mb but don't work... :/

I will upload it to my dropbox and share links..

artbot

not to be a jerk... we have everything ever published by mimaki concerning this machine from service manuals, .rom for every firmware update, tech docs updates, tech test patterns, technical drawings, mimaki training videos. i can send you the works if you pm me your email address.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
For what ink set, what RIP, what specific version of said RIP, what material, what resolution? It would be impractical to find and host every single profile for every version of Rasterlink, every version of Onyx, every version of FlexiSign. Plus you would of course want to have profiles for both dual CMYK, and CMYKLcLm, then duplicates of those for SS2, Triangle, Beaurduax, etc, etc. You could realistically gather probably a thousand or more different profiles.

For all of the stock Rasterlink profiles - those are all right on Mimaki's site to download.

What about color profiles for JV3?

manix78

Hello From Poland:)

My name is Mario. I use MIMAKI jv3 160 SP. I have a problem whith stripping pasy.jpg Have You any ideas? Test print looks good. Rip: Posterprint, ink: Triangle. Thanks for any anwers.

Best Regards
Mario

Last edited by a moderator:

artbot

design a test print of a large block of single colors (c m y and k). if it's ink starvation, you have to isolate which channel. also, please move this to a fresh thread.

manix78

design a test print of a large block of single colors (c m y and k). if it's ink starvation, you have to isolate which channel. also, please move this to a fresh thread.

Thanx a lot for answer. I will try on monday.

Best regards
Mario

robwaterman

Thanks!

Thanks for these. I've been using JV3's (130 and 160) for 6 years now, still running strong. Always looking for new info. I still haven't got my head wrapped around material profiles.

If you haven't found a good technician, I recommend rob earle.

www.robearle.com

curtismason

Mimaki Information

not to be a jerk... we have everything ever published by mimaki concerning this machine from service manuals, .rom for every firmware update, tech docs updates, tech test patterns, technical drawings, mimaki training videos. i can send you the works if you pm me your email address.

Artbot, It seems you are the Mimaki Guru with all the answers everyone has. I have a Mimaki JV3-160S and would appreciate any information regarding repairs you may be willing to share.
My service tech is no longer in the business, so I don't have a friend that I can call for help. I cannot seem to find a Service Manual, my machine has an Operational manual which is has been of no help to me so far.
My contact information Curtis Mason 804-769-3487 cmasongrfx@aol.com I am not looking for a freebie, just someone who may be able to help. I Thank You for the information you provide to the people in our industry.
The Mimaki people have been less than helpful anytime I have tried to contact them. That is a shame that they don't seem to want to help their customers after the sale and we have to rely on users to help with problems that a manufacturer should. (my opinion only)

mifaprint

Hello all
can somebody help me how to downgrade firmware to 3.1 for my jv3-160sp
My problem is: I have ss2 chips from china and yellow not recognised ( I tryet everyhting but seems the chips are gone)
I have read somevehere the firmware 3.1 is without chips.

thank you for any help.

DCSMITH

could you pm me all of the technical drawings and service manuals for the jv-33 160?

joseramos

Desperate looking for jv3-160s ROM 3.1

Hi, I was having issues with my machine, a couple days ago I load a 63" banner roll and I found out the head did not measure the media beyond the 53 inch mark, so it was giving me and error about the sensor, to make things short I found a ROM version on the internet 4.1, and now after updating it the printer gives me an error about the cartridges , it says "non original ink", could somebody help me by sharing the 3.1 ROM version so I can downgrade o please share a link to download it. I am stucked, I need to do some printing for a customer, I am desperate. Thank very much for your help, my email is info2jr@gmail.com