• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv33 error 04

Rooster

Turn it off for a couple of minutes and then back on. If that doesn't fix it then go and get some lube and call your mimaki dealer. Your mainboard in fried.

Honestly, that's pretty much what it says in the service manual. Having replaced mainboards before, the lube is my advice. You'll need it.

Jemmings

We may be able to fix the main board (if that is the problem). Please call us at 678-714-1990.

Thank you!
Eddie
Jemmings Business Solutions

srac15g

Hi Eddie
No problem with the board as a matter of fact don't have the error any more. If you or anyone the parameter file (XXX.csv) for Cjv30-160 or Jv33-160 that will solve the issue. If you do have the file please mail to: yehuda@jetset6.com
Regards

sha

I have csv file for CJV30 but are you sure you want to play with a file from a different printer? Some of the settings in csv file are made in factory and correspond to that exact printer. If you like I can send it to you

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Correct. The parameter file is specific to each machine. Loading the parameter file from another machine will only make matters worse. Every machine made has some slight differences in things like voltages, motor speeds, alignments, etc. that are calibrated, adjusted, and specifically configured for each machine at the factory. If you messed with the machines firmware or changed some of the paramenter settings in the service menus and did not back up your machine parameters ahead of time in case something went wrong then you will need to request the file for your machine from Mimaki. Mimaki does keep the original parameters for each machine. They will need the machines serial number to pull the correct file. However I'm pretty sure they will only give this to an authorized Mimaki technician.

I have csv file for CJV30 but are you sure you want to play with a file from a different printer? Some of the settings in csv file are made in factory and correspond to that exact printer. If you like I can send it to you