• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Latex

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
since mimaki marketing is probably peeping in on the message boards, the board should offer up a "what my business would pay for what you are offering"

i think mimaki build, latex, low heat, $24k.

For the 63" I hope.... def. not willing to go that high on a 54. You can find near new condition JV33 160 machines for under 10k. For 24k+ it better do a lot more than not just stink and give me a warm tree hugger feeling.

artbot

plus the price is looking like they are attempting to do a "market will bear" number.

a machine that is 10" longer costing $10k more?

if the 53" can be built for $565 per inch. then the 63" should be $35,595.

take into account that the real money is the main board, heads, pumps, etc. that extra 10" of print width should probably cost mimaki more like $500 more.

so mimaki is proving with this pricing structure that they can make money on the 63" machine at around $30k.

stupid mimaki. if one can make a sign, or wrap a car, one also can "operate" a calculator.

Dave Rowland

its not an impressive price. I seen the machine now, certainly seem fast and white is useful on clear stickers like Window Graphics, but we back with which and profile cut.

Our L25500 is stunning, we love it and we are certain that we are making money with it