• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More medical wonders

OldPaint

STAYIN ALIVE, HU HU HU STAYIN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! keeps ringin in my head. been rough few days. final straw, monday morning aug 5th, after 3-4 days nausea, no appetite and felling like a STEAMING PILE OF DO-DO..... off the E.R at 8 am. can tell ya this........8 am E.R's are EMPTY)))) so was a quick intake and taken to a bed. paperwork, getting a line in me, peein in a cup, blood drawn AND WAIT!!!! those E.R. beds...not made for sleep. best position i found to sleep was sitting up, had one of the food tables as high it goes, with my arms on the table my forehead on my arms.........and i finally got some sleep. bout 1 pm, doc comes in a tells me all blood work looks great, and nothing wrong they can see. he said last thing they need to do was a blood fecal test....similar to a prostate check.....waited for the lab work to come back. 4 pm....all is good, so i said ok...give me a phenigren(for nausea)script and ill go home. had supper, was hungry, felt good till bout 11:00pm.....reminded me of the good old days when i tried to develope my beer drinking......and wound up with "dry heaves"!!!!!!! it passed i took a nausea pill, went to bed, slept till 3 am solid sleep, woke up took another nausea pill..........got up aT 2:30 PM......hungry...had a dish of BEEF-A-RONI !!!!!!!! felling lot better

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hope you don't have any more set backs Joe - hang in there.
You need to get healthy so you can pull the lever for Clinton in 2016.

take care

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're gettin' there. Just trying to squeeze the last bad stuff out of ya and soon you'll be good to go. :peace!:

John Butto

BEEF-A-RONI>>>>>>you just as well eat some stucco powder with a glass of water!
You need to start eating probiotics, vegetables, no meat, and put some flaxseed over your shredded wheat with almond milk for breakfast.
Dude, you need to stick around longer, we need ya!

OldPaint

JOHN... thanks buddy, but i was a LACTO-OVO VEGETARIAN FOR 19 YEARS....4 cardiologists tell me the same thing i tend to listen to em.
85% of the cholesterol created in the body....comes from CARBS!!!!! no joke.since i stopped doin the veggie route, my cholesterol has went down, and i eat BACON, PORK!!!!
today i went to the doctor that did the ulcer cauterization, he makes another appointment for aug 19th...to go back in my stomach and look around to see if everything is healing........i sure as hell hope so.