• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multiple stickers on multiple sheets

msenjur

i have like 20 different small stickers, each with different copies number...

How could i set to group them together, and that the next sticker would start in next row?

Now, if i select group jobs together, it mixes all stickers, which are grouped by copies, but still are mixed.

Why do i want this? becouse, when i will cut them, i want to get sheets with each sticker.

im using onyx rip 18

msenjur

so, i managed to get them grouped by copies, but now im having trouble with frame...

20181119_183921.jpg

and of course cutter cant read upper frame, becouse it is too short....

any ideas why am i getting such frames?

burgmurk

What machine uses registration marks like that? I'm used to seeing little squares in each corner.
Regardless, you should be able to tape some extra stock to end so the cutter can read the marks.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Add some offset in your placement strategy if you need more white media around the print. We always add 25mm to the left & right side of cut jobs so there is plenty of room for the outer rollers. If your media is being cut off too early, add some top and bottom too.