• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 "Lever Up" Error HIGH PRIORITY>>NEED HELP

I

iroquoisprint

Hello...came in this morning to start printing and after start up my valuejet is giving me the "lever Up" error message, but the lever is down and holding tight to the paper...tried everything, took paper out, unplugged, turned on, turned off..etc... I am sure this is a bad sensor, but does anyone know how to override this message so I can start printing?
Thanks
Cheryl

jiarby

you have made 3 posts here since you joined up a year ago...

One was an "URGENT" request to get assistance with a problem you were having with your printer...

Another was 19 minutes later telling us to screw off for not helping you fast enough and you fixed it yourself. When someone else asked you in that same thread about what you did to resolve the problem you ignored them.

Now, you are back... and AGAIN wanting help with your critical printer problem. Nothing else in between... you never contribute your knowledge and experience with the sign community here to make this a better forum for sign professionals.

Screw you. Fix it yourself (again) You get what you have given.

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?p=776188#post776188

Stealth Ryder

you have made 3 posts here since you joined up a year ago...

One was an "URGENT" request to get assistance with a problem you were having with your printer...

Another was 19 minutes later telling us to screw off for not helping you fast enough and you fixed it yourself. When someone else asked you in that same thread about what you did to resolve the problem you ignored them.

Now, you are back... and AGAIN wanting help with your critical printer problem. Nothing else in between... you never contribute your knowledge and experience with the sign community here to make this a better forum for sign professionals.

Screw you. Fix it yourself (again) You get what you have given.

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?p=776188#post776188

Glad you did the research, I was just about to post a resolution to this issue...

jiarby

I am not against helping a guy out... we ALL have tapped this great forum to get out problems resolved. But this one is just a leech.

Cheryl...
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar... and you reap what you have sown. A dozen guys here can send you the 1204 service manual. I am sure some will by PM. If you want to get the most benefit from being a member here you should visit more often and contribute now & then.

It is the collective experience of all the members that makes this a good forum.

artbot

you'll need a screw driver, wire cutters, and a small hammer.

right behind the lever panel will be two wires leading to lever up/down sensor. very carefully start jabbing the screwdriver at any exposed pcb boards. also cut ribbons, wires, whatever you can get to while cursing the signs101 forum members.

jiarby

Remove the ink cartridges, remove the plastic covers, disconnect the capping station electrical wires... then find the power distribution panel. It is in the back next to the main board.

You need to remove the handle sensor wire. It is the black one.

Attachments

• redwire.jpg
    redwire.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 145

Stealth Ryder

right behind the lever panel will be two wires leading to lever up/down sensor. very carefully start jabbing the screwdriver at any exposed pcb boards. also cut ribbons, wires, whatever you can get to while cursing the signs101 forum members.

Very Nice....

CheapVehicleWrap

I'll be damned if Artbot doesn't always come up with the right answer!

I

iroquoisprint

Arizona...

I am sorry you have to be so mean to someone who is in need of help. Did you kick a homeless guy today too? I run a business...I cant afford employees so I am it. I dont have time to go onto forums and post helps to people..I dont have time to really post for help, but companies you buy equipment from dont ever want to help you unless you shell out a lot of money after your warrenty runs out, so forums are the only answer. I have to always open the machines up myself and figure out a fix...I went in and posted my fix to the other post just for you. I did not know that a requirement of this forum or any other was you have to reply to other peoples posts. I understand there are some (maybe you) who have all the gadgets that go where you go and hey you got a few minutes so you go on and help someone. Kudos to you...I dont have the time. I was here until 12 mid last night and back at 7am to get jobs done..I dont even stop for lunch. I was not harsh in my reply on the other post..I told no one to "screw off" I said thanks for no help...big deal..I didnt get any help in the 6 days in between...maybe I was upset, but you are just down right mean! I am trying to stay afloat in a economy that is crap and a state that does nothing but add more and more taxes and I have to keep working...no time, no moneyto pay someone to fix things...just me. But I am never mean to someone who is down. I will figure this out on my own just as I always do. To the rest of you.....good luck hope you had your fun for the day!

artbot

i'm sure just about everyone on this forum averages about 16+ hours a day. that is standard for the sign/printing business. if a post doesn't get answered, the protocol is to reply to your own post with the word "bump" or ??? or "please help, i am dying here..."

the guys/girls ont this forum are of the highest character. and can and do spend hours helping out strangers that are stuck with printinging issues. nothing is more costly than a down printer needing a tech to drive up to do a simple five minute repair. i've even seen many of the basic maintanance issues on this forum almost disappear because everyone is getting so good at personally diagnosing their machines. members like rooster, stealth ryder, wrapswrapswraps, wrapperx, auto-fx, mikepro to only name a few have dedicated so valuable time lending there expertise for free. be gracious and apologetic.

Stealth Ryder

i'm sure just about everyone on this forum averages about 16+ hours a day. that is standard for the sign/printing business. if a post doesn't get answered, the protocol is to reply to your own post with the word "bump" or ??? or "please help, i am dying here..."

the guys/girls ont this forum are of the highest character. and can and do spend hours helping out strangers that are stuck with printinging issues. nothing is more costly than a down printer needing a tech to drive up to do a simple five minute repair. i've even seen many of the basic maintanance issues on this forum almost disappear because everyone is getting so good at personally diagnosing their machines. members like rooster, stealth ryder, wrapswrapswraps, wrapperx, auto-fx, mikepro to only name a few have dedicated so valuable time lending there expertise for free. be gracious and apologetic.

Very Well said Mr. ArtBot...

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I

iroquoisprint

Like I said...glad you have the time to spend 16 hours college student wait until you enter the real world of working....

Guess to satisfy everyone I will delete myself from this forum...as I seem to have made everyone pissed just because I had a problem and came here to find the answer. Sorry to all who hate me for asking for help and not being able to give help.

artbot

that was the worst apology i've seen in a long while. i smell a personality disorder.

and...

college student?, i'm 43 years old. have been self employed since was 12. have a 12 year old daughter (presently with which i am in a custody battle for her by her request), divorced, filed bankruptcy eight years ago, and live in a dilapidated house up to it's eyeballs in printing equipment. i have a front row seat to the real world.

AUTO-FX

You're over reacting Cheryl, deleting yourself is going overboard.
The point was that sometimes in life you only get what you give.
Obviously you possess some talent since you are able to fix all your own problems. Just give alittle and take alittle when you need it.
And maybe apologize to Artbot for tryin' to call him a whippersnapper....

J Hill Designs

Like I said...glad you have the time to spend 16 hours college student wait until you enter the real world of working....

Guess to satisfy everyone I will delete myself from this forum...as I seem to have made everyone pissed just because I had a problem and came here to find the answer. Sorry to all who hate me for asking for help and not being able to give help.

He was saying 16+ hour days working...