• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Bulk System - Generic Ink Recommendations

Eforcer

Hey there quick question. I have 1624 and I would love to save more money on ink. Presently, we are paying $91.90 for 440 ml Heard I can save a whole lot more with a bulk system. I also took notices that we should have extra cards per color. 2 thumbs up! Like the way you think. In your opinion STS is the way to, correct?

FatCat

Hey there quick question. I have 1624 and I would love to save more money on ink. Presently, we are paying $91.90 for 440 ml Heard I can save a whole lot more with a bulk system. I also took notices that we should have extra cards per color. 2 thumbs up! Like the way you think. In your opinion STS is the way to, correct?

Actually no - we tried STS for about 3-4 months and switched back to JetBest due to drying issues. STS may have reformulated their inks to address this problem, but I have no idea. At this time we still have ZERO issues with JetBest inks and will continue to use them in the future.

madmat276

For anyone wanting to use STS ink id be careful we have a lot of issues with the ink they sent. We had to have all the ink pulled back out of the printer and swap to a new ink. And they would not stand behind the ink....

Last edited:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
For anyone wanting to use STS ink id be careful we have a lot of issues with the ink they sent. We had to have all the ink pulled back out of the printer and swap to a new ink. And they would not stand behind the ink....

Would you give more details of what happened? Which printer model? Missing nozzles? What were the damaged parts?