• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh E075Err Head temp

Gus_3rd

After replacing the 4 Head cables I received this error "E075Err Head Temp", cables were not OEM and after putting the Original cables back into the Machine error is gone but I am unable to print anything, nozzle check don't show and no ink is coming out of the head, everything else seems to be working fine.

Machine is a VJ1324, has anyone run into this issue?. I looked up the code and all i could find was "E075Err cable error" nothing about "head temp".

Thanks
-Gus

Attachments

• IMG_20210908_171829.jpg
    IMG_20210908_171829.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 285

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That error just means the head circuit shorted. Since it shorted, it most likely popped the head fuse on the main board. Did you compare the old head cables with the new ones? Maybe they don't have the right amount of pins?

Gus_3rd

That error just means the head circuit shorted. Since it shorted, it most likely popped the head fuse on the main board. Did you compare the old head cables with the new ones? Maybe they don't have the right amount of pins?
you're right F3 fuse went bad, I'll replace it and hopefully that fixes the issue. Thank you.