• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh / Epson Printheads

phildux

Hi hope somebody might be able to help. looking to replace the printheads in a Mutoh Falcon RJ-800 found that the Epson printhead FO55110 is for the colour head, but can not find out the Epson Number for the Black Head anybody any ideas

Kind Regards
Phil

phildux

i think this is also know as a Rockhopper 38 but not totaly 100% sure. it is running dye inks if that makes a differance.

another little thing is that on the display it shows an error message MH01 ERROR, has anybody else had this and what do i need to do to sort the problem out
Kind Regards
Phil

ionsigns

another little thing is that on the display it shows an error message MH01 ERROR, has anybody else had this and what do i need to do to sort the problem out

USB, NIC or Jurassic Park PARALLEL for data com?
I am IEEE 1284. You know. Parallel which was OEM on 88 MHz PC XT. Hahahaha.

Here's what I did to solve the error: Cursed a bit, drink a little. Reset.
My MH01 Error [cannot be confirmed] is a assumed as a connection error that has to do with your PC ram and communication buffers. I check the cables, make sure my PC has as little possible running in the background and attempt a 1/4 size test print.

If this does not solve communications error, call a tech support for your software or Mutoh. (my two cents)

Maybe someone smarter than me will post later.

randya

RS232

This is a communications error, it thinks it is receiving an unknown command.

Ionsigns is on target here.

ruckusman

Just checked recent emails from parts suppliers and I should add that asking for either F056000 and F056010 came back negative so try F056030 and f056030, they are the same part but it seems the earlier revisions have been deprecated